Thursday, March 25, 2010

Kiss Kiss say whaaaaaat

This morning I woke up late (again) and once again Nica and I are rushing to dress, eat, grab our crap and get out the door. We have 5 minutes till it's time to leave the house and Nica ask me what I packed her for lunch. LOL.......I'm sorry, what did I pack you for what?!?!? Oh yes that's right, I'm supposed to feed you daily =/ So I told her she had perfect timing cause I was just about to pack it and she would get to help!!!!

Well except that I packed while she talked.
Went a little something like this....(and excuse me as I will be name dropping!)

Nica: OMG mom yesterday at lunch Steven game me a kiss and it was sooo good

Me: silence, gut in the throat, eyes way more wide open than they need to be in the morning

Nica: He was gonna give Reagan a kiss but she told him no because she would get in trouble so he chose me instead!!!!

Me: EXCUSE ME?!?!?

Nica: Mom listen it's okay its much better that he gave me the kiss and not her. Cause I'm a lot nicer to him than she is and I always give him hugs and kisses and she never wants to give him anything cause she's selfish.

Me: pulling out my Webster cause I'm hoping that for the last
years Ive had the wrong meaning for the word "always"

Nica: Nicole said she was gonna give Steven a kiss at lunch today but he told her no that he only likes the kisses that I give him

Me: Nica please stop talking for a second, mommy doesn't feel good and I cant breath

Nica: I think he likes mine because.....

Me: Nica shut up (tears tears and here comes a panic attack)

Nica: ...cause they are the Easter pastel colors, so can you pack a few extra in my lunch box today so I can give him some

Me: I'm sorry, what am I packing here??

Nica: kisses mom, the Easter Hershey kisses you've been packing me..

Dear child,
New house rule, please do not speak to me before 8am....ever. It will in no way benefit you!

*note to all other children mentioned in today's blog*
Steven, you know I love you sweet child but tell you mom to go buy you your own damn Easter kisses. Reagan, I am so proud of you for giving up chocolate for lent and sticking with it, next year Nica will be giving up "kisses" for lent!! Which means that Nicole, you and Steven can now share all the kisses you want amongst each other.

Some one shoot me now!
On a much sillier note, here a small clip of the girls for you to enjoy!


1 comment:

mindymoe said...

good thing i managed to read the whole conversations cause i was about to go track down this steven kid myself!!